home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

time stops for no one

Hey guys I've got a little time so I'm checking in with ya'll!
 
So much going on!
What's been going on?
 
My little girl is growing soooo fast, too fast.
She's now pulling herself up on the chair and walking back and forth between the chair and the couch! Seriously SLOW DOWN BABY!
 
 
 
Last week Monday my hubby and I celebrated  our 13 year wedding anniversday.
Yup, 13 years.
We can't belive it either.
 
We celebrated with dinner at Roy's Restaurant.
Thank you to the bestest neighbor and friend who watched the kids!
 
 
 It was such a special treat.
We realized that it was the first time we were alone togther since before the baby was born and she's now 7 months old.
It also made us realize that we really do need to make time for each other as husband and wife. We need to make the effort to connect.
 
But, of course I have to tell you about the food!
YUM-O!
The hubby had the Hawaiian Ranchers Rib Eye and he said it was excellent.
I went for something I normally never would pick and I had the duck and scallops.
Oh, man! The scallops were perfectly cooked and the duck was unbelievable!
 
 
 
 Of course we could not leave without their signature chocolate soufle.
Hubby wouldn't share so I had to get my own.
 
 
 We had a great time, big shout out to Roy's for doing an excellent job as always!
And can't forget a big thanks to Lanell for watching the kids, otherwise we would not have had the time to ourselves.
 
It really helped us to remember that we are still a married couple.
We often forget about that with the craziness of life.
Work, kids, home, it takes A LOT.
So does a marriage.
We made it through 13 year and we want to make it through another 13 years.
 
So Happy Anniversary Hunny, I love you.
 
 
 


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow, she's getting so big! And happy anniversary! I've heard it said that you should actually put your marriage first, even before your children, because after the children are grown and out on their own you're going to be there with your husband for (hopefully) several more decades. It's definitely something that's easy to forget amidst all the chaos of having young kids; I'm guilty of it myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails